Barks & Recreation Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
See how Barks & Recreation is responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation to continue to provide the best, safest service to our customers while keeping our workforce safe.
UPDATE: April 14, 2020
- Sunday Hours Change: For the immediate and foreseeable future, our Sunday hours have changed slightly for drop off and pick up. We will now be open from 8 – 10 AM and again from 5 – 7 PM.
- New Drop off and Pick up Procedures: The drop off and pick up procedures outlined below will remain in place to avoid unnecessary exposure and for our clients and employees’ safety.
- Grooming: While full grooms are NOT available, we are able to do baths, furminate, and nail trims while your pup is at daycare or boarding with us. Feel free to make an appointment or send an email to [email protected]
UPDATE: March 24, 2020
We wanted to update you and let you know that WE ARE OPEN for business. After further consultation with and clarification from state officials, Barks and Recreation is listed on the Approved Businesses List and is allowed to stay open to clients throughout this process.
For the safety of our customers and our employees, we have put the following precautions and procedures into place for the foreseeable future:
- New Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures: When you arrive for drop off and pick up, we ask that you call your daycare location and one of our staff members will come to your car and retrieve/return your pup. Therefore, all payments will need to be made over the phone or using a purchased pass (further reducing and/or limiting our contact as well).
- Grooming: We will not be offering grooming services at this time
- Questions/Clarifications: If you have questions or need clarifications on anything related to the current situation, please feel free to email us ([email protected]) or call your location directly to speak with a staff member.
As this situation continues to progress, we will continue to evaluate and do our best to keep you informed of any changes.
Thank you so much for your support during these extraordinary times.